There are so many great food options in Seattle that it’s hard to pick our top five. But what if you want to get your dinner delivered? We have broken down our top five takeout food spots in Northeast Seattle. These are the local spots that either deliver food themselves or partner with companies like Amazon Restaurants and UberEATS. If you’re looking for more specific information about the meal delivery services available in your area, check out The Food Oasis for handy guides.
5) Jewel of India – While our favorite Indian food in the city might be up in Northgate at Saffron Grill. But for takeout? ‘Jewel of India’ is tough to beat. Definitely some of the best you can get delivered to your door.
4) Teriyaki Time – Big portions, and some of the best spicy teriyaki chicken you can get in North Seattle, definitely worth getting Teriyaki Time delivered. They have some of the fastest delivery times we’ve seen yet, so if you’re hungry right this second, this is a great option.
3) Shawarma King – Great Mediterranean food. You can’t go wrong with the sandwich or the plate, and absolutely, 100% get the Greek fries, they’re amazing and well worth trying. But you really can’t go wrong at Shawarma King no matter what you get delivered.
2) Romeo’s Pizza and Pasta – While there might be some better “strictly pizza” places you can order from in North Seattle, Romeo’s Pizza and Pasta has the variety that we love in a delivery restaurant.
1) Phayathai Lake City – By far the best Thai food we’ve had in Northeast Seattle. Their phad thai is amazing, the curries are perfect. It’s hard to argue with a great Thai restaurant that keeps a dinner for two under $25 as well. Five stars from us!
What are your favorite delivery restaurants in North Seattle? Let us know in the comments below!